That's freakin hilarious.
and then hilarity ensues. This is hilarious.
[ame="http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111777031"]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111777031[/ame]
That's freakin hilarious.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
LMFAO
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Im pretty sure ive saw a few girls around here that look like that.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
OMG, wth is wrong with her eyes?!?!?! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
here is her myspace http://www.myspace.com/fearlessfaith04
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
does any one on here post on FTF?
its weird, this popped up on here, then like five minutes later it was on FTF
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I read that whole thread, the thing was showin up on all kinds of forums.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does any one on here post on FTF?
its weird, this popped up on here, then like five minutes later it was on FTF </div></div>
I was ragging the Freepers one day, Calif site and the mod tells "Spuds" to settle down. This must be a real popular site.
This is just cruel on so many levels . . I'm not sure I can laugh at something like this. On her MySpace page she even created a blog about it which shows that it did get back to her and she is aware of what people are saying on there.
She did nothing wrong. People are f****** sick. And it's terrible that not one person from the 10+ pages I viewed stepped in to say that it was wrong.
While we're at it, let's make disgusting comments and photoshops about this girl:
[ame="http://forums.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=89350"]http://forums.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=89350[/ame]
Officially retired
Bookmarks